This is a confidential service. Only the Goldsmiths Students' Union Advice Service and Data Protection Officer have access to your information. If you would like to discuss having your record stored as an anonymous case please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial conversation.
Some data will be anonymised and used for statistical analysis.
We are currently able to offer advice about the following issues:
- If you have been are or being withdrawn, dismissed or referred to Academic Progress Committee by the college or your academic department.
- If you would like to make an appeal against a grade and have received the confirmed result (the transcript has been published).
- If you would like to make a stage 2 or stage 3 complaint. We ask that students who would like advice with a stage 2 complaint to draft the section entitled 'please explain the main points of your complaint; when these took place and who was involved' before your appointment with your adviser. You can access the stage 2 complaint form here.
- If you have received an allegation of academic misconduct.
- If you have been accused of a student conduct issue.
Please fill in this form so we can contact you, move your case forward and help in any way we can. A member of the Advice Service will respond within four working days.