The University have today confirmed a number of ways they are preparing for campus to be ready for October when the majority of you will start or continue with your studies.
Their preparations include:
- Adapting teaching so it can be delivered online and in-person and introducing new online learning tools
- Digitising 1,000s of chapters and readings for online access and introducing click and collect for borrowing print materials
- Installing hand sanitiser stations and sneeze screens across campus
- Rearranging teaching spaces to ensure social distancing
- Putting up new signs to help people move around campus safely
- Launching live chat with the Student Centre
- Developing support to help students access equipment including laptops
You should also be contacted about changes to the way your programme is delivered by mid-August.
What do you need urgent answers to now? Let us know.
And if you have 2 mins, please fill in our Welcome Week survey and help us shape the start of next year!