The SU is here to make students’ lives better at Goldsmiths. Each year, we elect 21 Part Time Officers, plus two student trustees, to work alongside the Full-Time Officer team (that’s Joe, Mona, Lauren and Beth!) to represent you and ensure the student voice is listened to.
If you think you'd be a great Part-Time Officer, why not stand for election? You'll gain valuable training and development.
The following positions are available:
- Volunteering Officer
- Union Chair
- Trans and Non-Binary Students’ Officer
- Student Trustee
- Student Parent and Carers’ Officer
- Societies Officer
- Postgraduate Students’ Officer
- Palestine Twinning Officer
- Mature Students’ Officer
- LGBTQ+ Officer
- International Students’ Officer
- Ethical and Environmental Officer
- Disabled Students’ Officer
- BME Students’ Officer
- Care Leavers and Estranged Students’ Officer
No experience is necessary, just enthusiasm and a desire to make a difference.
Nominations close on 11th October. For more info about all of the roles on offer, click here.