We are calling on all students to join the student strike and Walk Out / Teach In on 2nd March 2022.
It’s no secret, we’ve been failed by successive governments.
Collectively, students, workers and communities are building a new vision for education!
So, what does that mean?
- Fully funded: higher and further education to be free at the point of use for students
- Accessible: creating safe and inclusive spaces – built for students here and now
- Lifelong: there to support us from cradle to grave - less restrictive, more fluid & flexible
- Democratised: giving students more power and agency over our own learning
What are we going to do about it?
NUS is leading a National Student Strike for Education on Wednesday 2 March 2022, and Goldsmiths SU is taking part.
We are calling on all Goldsmiths students to take part, to reimagine our broken education system. You could:
Join the strike in person
- Noon - 1600, Wednesday 2 March, Torrington Square, Central London, where we will hold teach-ins and workshops
Take part in the digital strike
- Show your support online by using some of our graphics on your social accounts.
Help deliver workshops and sessions
Want to be involved but not sure how?
Coming to the strike and want to link up with fellow Goldsmiths students?