This month we said goodbye to the current Sabbatical team and celebrated some of their major wins this year.
This month we said goodbye to the 2022/23 Sabbatical Officer team and celebrated all the amazing things they have done this past year. and some of their major wins this past year.
- An impactful Performance Audit Report on the Management of the College and presentation to the College Council.
- Kickstarting the SU Archive Project.
- Coordinated and produced accessible key info for students on many occasions where there were gaps in College communications, such as on strikes, transcript and grade delays.
- New Liberation Fund.
- Community Chats programme for students.
- New Student Handbooks to officially launch in 23/24 Academic Year, including International Student Handbook, Housing, Rights and Complaints Handbook, Student Rep Handbook, Student Survival Guide and more resources.
- Representing and supporting students through a range of issues and cases stemming from admin and impacting wellbeing, student finance and access.
- Being a strong voice in key College committee meetings.
- Securing another round of funding for the CARE Project for the 22/23 academic year.
Your new sabbatical officer team, including Victoria who will be stepping into the role of SU President, are already putting plans in place to continue the work and achievements of the 2022/23 team.
Thank you Hafsa, Tor, Islam and Victoria!! We miss you.