Fri 26 February 2021 12:00-13:00 -
This mandatory election briefing session is for nominees in the upcoming Full-Time Officer & NUS Delegate Election.
During this briefing session we will cover:
- The rules & regulations of the elections
- The timeline of dates of deadlines, training sessions and upcoming events
- Budget guidance & support
- Complaints and appeals procedures
- An opportunity to ask direct questions
It is mandatory that all candidates attend one election briefing session but you do not need to attend more than one of these sessions as the information in each will be identical. Once you have attended one session your name will be ticked off and you will be approved to run in the upcoming elections. If you do not receive a Candidate Briefing then you cannot run in elections.
If you cannot attend either of the scheduled sessions please email email@example.com to organise an alternative.
Join Zoom Meeting