- Increase knowledge on trauma-informed and survivor-centred care
- Increase knowledge on power dynamics and sexual violence as a continuum
- Build community support and accountability
- Enable transferable care knowledge and skills beyond the London/Goldsmiths context
Keeping our spaces and each other safe is everyone's responsibility.
The Active Bystander Training offers students, staff and everyone in the Goldsmiths community a free and accessible way to learn about sexual violence prevention and how to intervene safely.
We run workshops every week during term time, except reading week and encourage everyone from the Goldsmiths community to attend.
This Autumn 2023 term, we run sessions on:
- Mondays, 2.15pm to 3.45pm - Liberation Room
Sign up for Active Bystander Training
We can also run bespoke sessions for your society, club, student group, staff team or department, to book email email@example.com.