Please use this form to let us know what you think about the SU. Please be as constructive and honest as possible but refrain from directly referring to staff members.


If you are not happy with anything about the way the Union has dealt with you or a group that you are a part of, below are the instructions for making a formal complaint.

In the first instance any problems or complaints should be referred directly to the staff or officers dealing with the issue so that where possible the problem can be resolved immediately.

If you are not sure who you should complaint to, please send your complaint to Joe Leam, President ( and Dave Lewis, Chief Executive ( 

With any complaint, we aim to:

  • Resolve the complaint as fairly and as swiftly as possible
  • Deal with the complaint in confidence
  • Keep you updated on what is happening with the complaint
  • Not every complaint is the same or can be dealt with in the same way.

Some are complaints about the conduct of a member of staff, which have a very clear process on how we deal with them. Sometimes they are a bit more complex, particularly when it comes to elected officers – as they are covered by a number of different procedures and processes. The complaint handlers will formally acknowledge receipt of a complaint, and will notify you as to how it will be dealt with as soon as practically possible.


If you are still unhappy

Goldsmiths College are able to consider complaints about us. Usually they will expect that the complaint has gone through our processes and how we havent handled something properly, but not every complaint needs to. You should write to Goldsmiths, University of London's Secretary & Registrar at and they will inform you what happens next.


Complaints about Goldsmiths College

If you want to make a complaint about the College, then you should get in touch with our Advice Team. We're able to help guide you through the complaints process, whether you've falsely been accussed of something or you've received a punishment that is too harsh. We're also able to advise you on contacting the Office for Inde