Want to join a one of over 100 student groups? You've come to the right place: find out about the group, their activities, and become a member now.
We are a student lead society dedicated to spread Vogue culture, history and technique.
We host weekly classes with super fierce butch femme queen @kylelondonnn on Wednesdays at 6pm in The Stretch, at the top floor of the Student Union building. On the classes we talk about Voguing culture and the London scene, we warm up and go through the 5 elements of Voguing technique, ending it on choreography. It is a beginners class that will progress to intermediate as the group advances.
Students are welcome to bring their sassiest heels or coolest trainers. Bring something sexy but don't forget its a class that will keep you on the move so bring something you are comfortable moving on around.
Memberships and Prices:
You will need a membership to be part of the class except on the day of the try out session.
1. Term Membership: £20 includes the membership amd all the classes of the term.
2. Simple Membership: £5 includes only the membership.
3. Walk-in class:£3 includes just one class.
Events and Night outs!
1. Movie screening: During the first term we will be screening Paris Is Burning and will have a group conversation afterwards. BYOB and your school boy/girl realness outfits.
2. Night outs: We love Voguing and to fully get the whole picture, we don't wanna miss any ball going on around town! Will organize get togethers for trying on make up and sassy outfits, to go all together watch the ball!
3. Gold mini-Ball: Towards the end of the year we will organize a mini Ball in campus for all students to feel free to walk their fiercest category!
Find us on Facebook as Goldsmiths Vogue Society for the latest updates!!